2007年6月22日金曜日

Summer Vacation

      We finished our final exam yesterday and the summer vacation has just started. Yesterday, our section boys went to KARAOKE. It was so exciting. Especially, I really like the song YOSAKU sang by Ryuichi. He is the best singer in our section. In addition, Takuo did a lot of HAMORI and that was really nice. He is also a good singer. I want to go KARAOKE again with my section mates.

      This summer, I will try to read many English books and to watch a lot of English movies as many as I can. I want to improve my English skill and I will try to have a good English conversation in next term more than this term. And also, I will practice dancing hard during the summer to show you a better performance on ICU festival so please come and watch it.

      I will enjoy this summer!!

2 件のコメント:

Kota さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Kota さんのコメント...

Hi, Kensuke.
I was really exited , too.
I want to hold the KARAOKE party again because I would like to listen your song.
You are really good singer!

You can improve your skills
(English and dancing) very soon because you are deligent and don't mind to spend your time on practice.
Do your practice with pleasure!

By the way, my summer aim is to aquire driver's license. I know you are bothering whether you will aquire the license or not.
Did you decide?
Please tell me.