2007年4月27日金曜日

Paragraph: My Most Meaningful Experience

Kensuke Uematsu
Professor Owen
ARW Section AI
27 April 2007

My Meaningful Experiences in Singapore

      My meaningful experience that has educated me outside of school is that I have been in Singapore for six years, and there are three reasons. To begin with, I could learn about some languages which I have never learned or heard, for example, English, Chinese and Malaysian. Next, it was my first experience to live in abroad so I could know many differences between Japan and other countries. To illustrate, we can see some people who toss away a trash or a cigarette butt on the road and spit on the ground sometimes in Japan, however in Singapore, there is a fine for those things so there are few people who does those kinds of ill-mannered things. There are many kinds of fine in Singapore so that Singapore can keep a town clean. Finally, I learned about some interesting cultures of other countries because the people in Singapore came from various countries like China, India, Malaysia, and so on. They eat different foods, they celebrate different holidays and they profess different religions but they can live together nicely and peacefully. All of these reasons, my experiences in Singapore are my meaningful experience that has educated me outside of school.

0 件のコメント: